Nigeria and Russian business: online lecture from AECAS
and the Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences
We invite you on November 26 at 14.30 Moscow time for an online lecture on the specifics of doing business in Nigeria, organized by AECAS, the Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Roscongress Foundation.
Nigeria is one of the key African countries for foreign investors. It ranks second in terms of GDP in Africa (in terms of PPP), possesses colossal reserves of mineral resources and is in dire need of capital and technology in the production and processing of oil and gas, infrastructure, agriculture, telecommunications, etc.
It is in these areas that Russian companies have competitive advantages that will help them gain a foothold in one of the most dynamic African markets.
"Nigeria and Russian business: prospects, interaction with the elites and long-term planning, taking into account the country's economic policy"
The lecture will be delivered by representatives of the Institute for African Studies and the Russian Foreign Ministry.
The event will consist of two parts:
1. Informational part - 2 hours. The lecturer will tell how the state structures of Nigeria are building the country's economic strategy, which industries are seen as priority ones, how local economic institutions function and how they build relationships with foreign companies.
2. Q&A - 1 hour. All participants will be able to ask their questions.
We also invite you to send questions in advance so that lecturers can cover topics of interest to you.
The lecture will take place on November 26 at 14.30 Moscow time. All interested companies are invited to participate.
How to participate
2. Pay for participation in the lecture by bank transfer using the details specified in the offer agreement (for AECAS participants - free of charge)
3. Send a letter to with the following information: a document confirming the payment, the name and legal address of the company, the name and e-mail of the participant (s) of the lecture, the telephone number of the contact person
4. Receive a link to the lecture by email one day before the lecture
5. For all questions you can contact Elena Terekhovich